As a Western Union super agent in the UK our goal is to grow the network of Western Union by adding new sub-agent locations to service the ethnic communities’ need for money transfer.
If you are interested to find out more about becoming a Western Union Money Transfer sub-agent, we can arrange for one of our telephone advisers to contact you and discuss the opportunity.
Either contact free of charge the Gap Group Centre on 080 823 445 72 or complete the from below (all fields are required).
In order to proceed your sub-agent application, the following documents should be faxed to our London Office 0207 563 7313 or emailed at email@example.com.
- UK Driver’s License or a Passport
- Utility Bill/Bank Statement for Residential Address for all owners (no more than 3 months old)
- Utility Bill/Bank Statement for Business Address (no more than 3 months old)
- (For Sole Trader) Proof of Ownership (eg.Lease agreement, deed of sale, Letter from Accountant)
- (For Limited Company) Certificate of Incorporation